Saturday, July 27, 2024

I think I am Samsung...

         

         Having used iPhone and Blackberry,

Finding phones became a worry.

After Blackberry folded, Nokia plummeted,

iPhones seemed the only one merited.

Then iPhone became the alpha of pride and prestige,

The price point and value seemed a bit vestige.

For an all-time online person, the charge duration became omnipotent,

The fancy camera, security, and flashy curves seemed unimportant.

After much thought and frugal serendipity, Samsung was chosen,

Then eventually after relearning the use of mobile, an awakening had risen.

The flexibility was as much as a Chinese make and the usability of an Apple,

Slowly it dawned on me that sometimes the mid-path is often supple.

I tread the path of center, the tech not political, oh, time's up, my phone has rung,

Although I hope that Google, Nokia conjures up better, for now, I am Samsung.



#Samsung #TechJourney #MobileChoice #PhonePreferences #TechAwakening



No comments: