Monday, July 7, 2008

When life is a Treason

Why do you live if you see no purpose?

When all you do resembles an exercise in futility?

You wonder what god had in mind when he gave you this form.

With no answer coming, you'll soon wonder why you were even born.

Why be alive when you are waiting for the end,

And searching for that something that you can call a friend.

If life is all about earning your daily bread,

And there is nothing to look forward to enjoy or even dread.

Just going through the motion without a goal,

Everyday looking less alive and more like the dead.

If this is life I renounce it here and now,

It's only a question of whether I can.

The only reason for my existence is the people I love,

As they need and care for me more than I ever will.

If god me and is proud of what he created,

I guess he's wrong because my life without reason is true treason and grossly overrated.

No comments: