Friday, January 9, 2009

Ode to Sachin

Feeling a bit low don't know why,
Can't see the reason how much I try.

I know there is a reason deep down,
It was always there but has recently grown.

Aimlessly I wander searching for a reason,
Reason to feel good in this lonely prison.

I hope I can soon recover,
As every moment stretches forever.

The willingness to quit slowly grows,
Hide it as much but it clearly shows.

I sit here in search of a healing prayer,
Waiting for that protection and care.

The walls seem to slowly get closer,
Building on a slow but relentless pressure.

I look back at the time I was stronger,
With friends that made me feel so much richer.

I look forward to that salvaging prophecy,
That steers me away from this depressing ecstasy.

I hope whether my prayers will ever get answered,
Or will it fade like a plea that was wasted.

I hope someone there is listening,
Seeing the pain that I am experiencing.

Would there be an answer that brings resurrection,
Bringing me what I have so craven.

I wait for the angel that brings me wings of salvation,
Or I might resemble a corpse looked down by a raven

No comments: