Monday, July 11, 2011

Time we lose!!!!

I know you have the right to be angry,
What I did is deserving of your ire,
But fighting just wastes time we don’t have to lose,
Already so short to be spent together and treasured.

Show your anger for sure without fail,
But why spoil the time we already lack,
If hurting me is the way there cud be another way,
Why do we compromise on luxuries so dear.

Just remember life is nothing but memories we share,
Memories are made by the time we make splendid,
Let's not waste something as precious as companionship so sacred,
Hurt me by ways where we and our future get stronger without hatred.

The pain of seclusion is too unbearable to even imagine,
Frustration breads thoughts that nullify reason and harbors destruction,
Hurt me in ways that satisfies you but secures what we have,
Salvage this one thing that's a symbol of salvation and hope.

Every second that's lost is something that aren’t coming back,
We'll miss these moments when time is running out.
I wish to preserve every second with you that I can but still let you extract the revenge you so desire,
Please don’t destroy this bliss as when the end comes, this time can't be bought back with powers far higher.

2 comments:

Shakti_Shetty said...

Lovely title to go with these heartwarming lines....

Keep writing Shy!

ShyBuzz said...

Thanks Shaks. Ur a motivation true!!!