Monday, May 19, 2008

By My Side - JVVSK

Everyday is beautiful at the thought of her by my side,

No day is complete without seeing the twinkle in her eye,

This is the truth of my life no matter how hard I say otherwise.


If only I can hold on to her forever,

If destiny can forego death and keep us together,

It will lose all inhibition and proclaim myself a true believer.


If it's divinity that gave us strength to overcome all fear

If it’s divine intervention that made us love,

I would accept miracles keep spirituality and god indeed very near.


If we are to be separated by cruelty of fate,

And if our love is opposed by cruel manipulations,

There will emerge a fury borne of pure hate.


It is the trust that has brought us together,

I will stand by you and fight off all threats from any war monger.

Inspired by love we’ll overcome all grief and with time emerge much stronger.


Our love was the start of something beautiful,

Blossoming with time and gaining strength at every turn,

Soon it will conquer all hatred and will turn truly blissful.


My hope is all of you find the kind of love like I found! Cheers!

No comments: