Friday, May 30, 2008

Free Spirit

I know I'm going to die a loser's death,

that won't change the stretch of my deeds

this may not create a wave of change

but it will surely make you free.

I and my friends are getting together

no storm can stir their feet

they are moving with their heads high

with a passion of greatness indeed.

They too are lost and wish to decide,

the world they are living in

whether its wrong or is it cursed

and make some changes in its front.

Our beginning stone is free Tibet

for we know its a hard task

it will take eon to fulfill.

But we'll wait with our hopes alight.

We need to wake up to a ugly face

sooner or later, no power was all just; will never be

this power is ruthless, it won't stagger a bit

in strangulating your aspirations, your dreams and freedom.

Let's march on with precious self and thoughts

to defeat this monstrous beast!

No comments: