Wednesday, April 16, 2008

A steeping stone to a revolution

I know I am going to die a loser's death ,
that won't change the stretch of my deeds.
This may not create a wave of change,
but it will surely make you free.
I and my friends are getting together
no storm can stir their feets.
They are moving with their heads high
with a passion of greatness indeed.
They too are lost and wish to decide
the world they are living in.
Whether its wrong or is it cursed
and make some changes in font
our beginning stone is free Tibet
for we know its a hard task.
It will take aeon to fulfill
but we'll wait with our hopes alight
we need to wake up to a ugly face
sooner or later, no power was all just
will never be.
This power is ruthless, it won't stagger a bit
in strangulating your aspirations, your dreams and freedom
lets march on with precious self and thoughts
to defeat this monstrous beast!

No comments: