Thursday, January 10, 2008

Forgotten days


‘Some days are meant to fade away

some roads we leave and move ahead’

these words were who consoled me then

can’t say the same right now again!

I do feel good to breath this life,

life that could’ve never touched my sight

but that smile do occurs at night

and that face which can’t lie

flooding my thoughts,

belying my convictions,

stabbing my freedom,

freedom to think the way I like!

Many eyes confronts and moves aside

but that smile stay on, alone

as if to provoke my careless state

and question me for my loneliness

innocence pervades bellicose debate

debate which wins down her gaze

can’t say how much I miss those days

better off like the man they dreamt,

albeit I can’t deny my dismal way

still that ‘sparkle niche’ brings disdain!

my head shuns onto higher aim,

aim to curb this baloney instead!


Contributed by: Shakti Shetty, Sanpada, Navi Mumbai, India

No comments: